Your wedding album is exactly like a story book, letting the day unravel in front of you just how it happened, as if you were right there re-living it.
Each album is individually designed using a selection of images that best tell your story. After I send you the initial spreads, you can review and alter each layout adding or subtracting images and making comments along the way.
- Archival inks ensure your photos will not fade away and will last for generations.
- Seamless spreads, no crease in the middle.
- The page is lay-flat.
- Fine art paper makes sure archival inks are rich and brilliant.
Your cover options include a range of colours in both leather and linen, with your choice of text, font and debossing.
- Choose images from your online gallery by mark images as favourite (click the heart icon to select). Up to 100 images.
- Once finished, please let me know.
- You will receive a link to view initial draft of your album within 7 days.
- Submit any revisions you may want on your initial album draft. Two rounds of revision are included. Any additional will be a $50 per additional album revision.
- Once you are happy with the album design, please let me know your choice of album cover material and text on cover.
- After the cover design is approved, your album will be completed within 4 weeks and begin it's transit to your home!
I am having a hard time narrowing down our photos! What are our options?
- You can go ahead and send me your huge list. I will go through your photos and narrow them down for you, making sure to tell your wedding story best.
- We can add additional spreads onto your album. The additional spread (2 pages) is $50 per spread.
Clear / Gold / Silver / White / Black / Rose Gold
One line text such as "Kevin & Jessica"
Two line text such as "Kevin & Jessica" with a wedding date "22 July 2017" on a second line.
You can send me your own design in in jpg or psd. Or let me know which font you'd like to use.